SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jessyf_gw

Another (small) farmers market haul

jessyf
16 years ago

Ooooh lucky me two farmers markets in one week!

I didnÂt get much this time  here is my haul:

{{gwi:1547356}}

Clockwise from left: French rolls for DS #2, a bag of ÂNalo greensÂ, a bag of chocolate chip short bread cookies (supporting the locals), a container of sea asparagus, grape tomatoes and onions to make a salad with the sea asparagus.

Starting to guess where I am?

Here are some more picturesÂthe last one, should you not figure it out (and keep quiet those of you who know), should nail it for youÂ.

In no particular order, here are some pictures. These are {{gwi:1547314}}. So cute! I wish I knew what to do with them. This picture is blurry because I forgot to turn on the flash, but its purple {{gwi:1547316}}. Cool! Here is a {{gwi:1547318}}, where I got the rolls. A close up of the {{gwi:1547320}} I got.

Wow look heÂs making a {{gwi:1547322}} Neah, I didnÂt get any, but it sure smelled good.

This is the {{gwi:1547324}} seller. He was sweet and asked me to email him a photo. Did that! He gave out samples with onion and tomato and they tasted pretty good so I bought some to duplicate at ÂhomeÂ.

{{gwi:1547327}} - there were lots of lines here. We had {{gwi:1547330}} playing in the background. This {{gwi:1547334}} had a basket of three HUGE fruit, called {{gwi:1547336}}. I should have put a quarter on them to show you how bit they were! I have absolutely no clue what this {{gwi:1547339}} was but the stall owner tried to explain. She was next to the musicians so I didnÂt understand anything. Shrug.

I thought these were {{gwi:1547342}} but they werenÂt! And I forgot to go back to buy some. Waaah.

Lastly, some flowersÂI passed them by. {{gwi:1547345}} and {{gwi:1547348}}.

The one thing I had really wanted to get but they werenÂt selling any was beef andouille sausage. I had brought my gumbo fixings with me to make dinner with it, but alas I may have to go to another market on Saturday morning (everyone say poor Jessica) where he said he would for sure have some on hand for me!

If you still havenÂt figured out where I am, {{gwi:1547351}} should tell you!

Comments (27)