SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flymom65

BM Color Stories Crumb Cake . . .new favorite color!

flymom65
11 years ago

Finally finished painting the livingroom! Excuse the mess, as I have not yet gotten everything put back together and am moving slower than usual after a day of painting. I love the color. At times it appears yellow, at times it appears more cream. At night it appears as a warm golden hue. It really lightened up the room, which was my goal. I am glad I went with it! Thank you all for your opinions!

I had necer used the Aura paint, but I absolutely love how it went on! It is the pest paint I have used thus far!

Now I need help deciding on curtains and I don't have a clue where to start. The furniture is brown leather--not as dark as it appears in the picture but a "saddle" leather. I am attaching a pic of the rug as a reminder. Also, I have an extra gallon of paint. As you can see from th picture, you can see the foyer and hallway from the livingroom. They are currently painted in SW rice grain. Should I repaint them in the crumb cake? The attached diningroom is painted SW Ramie which is one down on the strip from the rice grain. You cannot really see the hall from the DR, but you can see the foyer from the DR. Your opinions on both are appreciated.

Before:

After:

Comments (7)