SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
suzanne_sl

MBR window treatment?

suzanne_sl
11 years ago

After several years of debating the merits of getting rid of our dressers and going with a wall of cabinets in our bedroom, we finally did it. It's a huge improvement to our 13 x 14 bedroom, but we didn't even know if we were going to like it until the installation was done. We do - it so frees up what space there is, and the drawers are big enough to easily hold the kind of things that we had wedged into undersized dresser drawers before. The window on this wall is the only window in the room and it faces pretty much due north. (It's really hard to get a photo of a wall with so much light coming in the window! It's even rainy today and it was still hard.) The window looks unfinished to me. We have an inside mount pull-down blind on it which I can't reach anymore, but that's not critical because we rarely close it. We're on a hill, there's nobody out there, and we love the view of the trees and sky in the morning. There is 2-1/2" space to one side of the window and 2-3/4" on the other side. Ideas?

{{!gwi}}

Oh! When I went in to measure the space to each side of the window, there was a beautiful, huge hawk sitting on the fence. He comes around to see if my husband has any fresh gophers for him. Not today. Unfortunately, by the time I got back with my camera/phone, he was flying off. Here's the view anyway. (The curtain is the backstop to my archery range. It's all blown together from the wind. Not lovely, but it's the only place where I can back up 40 yds.)

Comments (9)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH