SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
misstifyftl

I LOVE my Maytag Epic. Finally found the one!

misstifyftl
14 years ago

Ok, it has been over a year since i was on here posting about mold in my whirlpool. after two purchases and two returns of front loading HE washer/dryers, i am happy to say that my maytag epic and i are very much in love. :)

if you are shopping for a w/d, get this one. no mold, no mold smell, and my family shuts the doors a lot so they do not always get to air out. love them. i have the oxi model, with the oxi clena prewash option, which i use everytime.

NOW....help ME out. can anyone tell me if I can stack these babies? i found a kit that says it is used to stack them, but can't seem to confirm that the kit is for my wd. anyone stack theirs? i need to stack mine. here is why:

the laundry room leaves little room for traffic or baskets. ugh. i have to stack. and i dont see how to change this floorplan that much, we have been working on it in the "building a home" forum.

suggestions welcome.... "i hate this house, this floorplan is dumb" is NOT welcome. (i have gotten a few of these lately) i am pregnant and exhausted. help a girl out!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH