SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
plumbly22

Bosch service call today...my own fault :-(

plumbly22
15 years ago

So... I decided to wash my bath rugs/mats the other evening... put them in on a cycle and went to bed... got up and went to toss them into the dryer only to fint water in the drum with them... figured they went off balance i the spin... moved things around a bit and set the dial to spin... nada... set it to drain... nada... damn...

took the wet rugs out into a big bucket, got out the shop vac and vac'd out the tub... (the backing had come off the backs of the mats... guck all over...) then got the husband to open the clean out in front (all the while with the vac sucking up water...not a drop on the floor!)... not much in front of the pump... hummmm... cleaned oit out, put it back together, set itto fill until I could see water, switched it to drain... nothing... switched to spin... nothing... double camn... called for service... I think I killed the pump....

Service comes today and the pump is fine... but there was a clogged lie between the drum and the pump... with all that ka ka from the back of the rugs...

dumb dumb dumb operator....

but I called on Tuesday and they arrived on Thursday... and we're good to go again... at least in the Boston MA suburbs Bosch can be serviced quickly!

Comments (3)