SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisa11310

Customer Service, do you know where your calling?

lisa11310
15 years ago

OK I just have to rant here. I am so very angry. I was going through bills today and I had questions on 2 of my accounts. I called the customer service numbers listed on the bills. First of all I do not think I should have to press 1 to speak ENGLISH! I could barely understand the person on the other end of the line. I asked if I was speaking to an AMERICAN in the USA? Of course the answer was NO. I politely told her I will not discuss my finances with someone outside the country and asked to speak to someone in the UNITED STATES. I was sent to a woman in Virginia....guess what she barely spoke English either!

The more I think about this the more upset I get. I am going to write a letter to each of my accounts that send my customer servive questions overseas. I am going to let them know that from now on I will REFUSE to speak to anybody that is not a US citizen and speaks ENGLISH as a FIRST language. I am also going to let them know that as soon as my account is settled with them I will not do business with them again. I don't think you can even find a credit card company that does not send all their calls overseas. Why are we allowing this to happen? Why are we not demanding to have AMERICANS service our American accounts??? I don't know about the rest of you but I am tired of it and I am going to make my one little voice be heard. Maybe if enough little voices like mine squack loudly enough someone will take notice! Thank you for allowing me my rant!

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths