SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bayou_cityzens

A source for LEDs; including lr6 and undercabinet

bayou_cityzens
15 years ago

I wanted to share a very positive shopping experience with those that may be looking for a source for LED lighting.

I have been planning on using LR6 fixtures in my kitchen renovation. I was also looking for a good LED fixture for my undercabinet lighting. My local lighting supply company, which is named as a distributor for Cree on their web site turned out to be very unhelpful (see my comments here: http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/lighting/msg051536305118.html?14). Internet shopping can be risky; I'm sure everyone has had their good and bad experiences there.

I came across Environmental Lights.com while searching the web. I called them, and from the very first call, Ann and Greg (a husband and wife team; which I did not find out until later... but that's another story) were curteous, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. They spent quite a bit of time with me on the phone over several calls. I ended up paying a little more than I might have elsewhere, but no one came close in the level of customer service that they provided, which is something that is the exception rather than the rule regardless of where you shop.

I ended up ordering 7 LR6 units, and enough undercabinet lighting for two runs of 7' and 6'. My order is in, ready to be shipped. I'm feeling pretty confident that if I have any issues, or questions, or any other matters to deal with down the road, they will be taken care of. If not, I'll report back.

Here is a link that might be useful: Environmental Lights.com

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!