SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joyfulguy

Memo to KT folks re: helpful hints and saving money

joyfulguy
16 years ago

Greetings everyone.

Lori from Utah just added a message to Kathsgrdn's one about being so happy (relative to avoiding having a big raise in car insurance fees due to adding a teenager to the policy).

That idea may help a number of people here save a substantial amount of money.

I thought of adding it to that thread, but thought that I'd like to offer the info to more of you.

As a number of you know, through my Christmas "gift" offered here for several years (yes, I admit it - re-offering the same [no-cost] gift ... and, oh, horrors! ...to the same people, over and over, yet!) sometimes calling upon the folks that you know, picking their brains, so to speak, can be really helpful in terms of knowledge that one may need, or in terms of saving money, etc.

That suggestion was that you write down the names and contact info relative to everyone that you've known through the years of your life, along with information relative to their training, work experience, interests, hobbies and other stuff that might be a source of helpful info, help save money, etc., down the road.

Best done on the computer, for ease of editing, adding names, info, etc.

I said that I wouldn't be surprised if that info might save them hundreds, more likely thousands, during their lifetime (future saving potential decreasing with advancing age ... sorry).

Thank you for all of the interesting info, plus money-saving hints, that you've offered here and in the financial forums over the months and years.

ole joyful

Comments (3)