SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
acomom_gw

Anyone used SW Quietude or Rainwashed?

acomom
16 years ago

Hi all- We're starting a major master bath remodel and I'm starting to think about the color I'm going to paint the new bathroom. We're going with very dark stained cherry cabinetry (KraftMaid Mandolay cherry with Kaffe finish), a warm beigey ceramic stone-like tile (Noce if that helps), with countertops still TBD, although they'll probably be on the lighter beige side (I'm really liking Silestone Yellow Nile in leather finish, but want to look at some granites too).

The bathroom adjoins my bedroom, where the walls are a pretty neutral warm beige/tan (Duron Sienna Sand) and the fabrics are a mix of greeny aqua, tan, and chocolate brown. The furniture is mostly some shade of darker stained wood.

I could play it safe and go with more Sienna Sand (or some related color) in the bathroom (that's what it is now), but I like the idea of carrying some of the aqua from the other room into the bath. Nothing too minty, so I'm looking at SW Quietude and Rainwashed, which look like they could be on the right track. I'll probably buy samples to test, but am trying to narrow the field a bit. If you've used either color, I'd sure appreciate any feedback or thoughts you may have.

Thanks!

Comments (20)