SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ttodd_gw

Entry Hall Almost Done (pics & others for reference)....

ttodd
14 years ago

And can you suggest a ceiling light fixture?

Well it finally made sense to my family why I painted my ceiling black (besides the thrill of having a black ceiling) and am painting the kitchen very similar too. I finally got my canvas that I'd wanted for a few yrs. this Christmas. It looks too small in the pic but it actually fills upthe wall very well.

My last step at this point is to choose a perm. hard wired ceiling fixture so PLEASE show me what you would envision for this hall. The temp one hanging is just a plug in that I threw up a few yrs. ago when I took the hideous hardwire one down.

The kitchen entry is just off to the side of where the picture ends and is getting a black & cream color scheme. My dad took measurements of the kitchen over Christmas to start work on that this Spring.

Here is the nook under the stairs by the kitchen door. This is still a work in progress but I just think minor tweaks is all that I will need to do. Suggestions welcome. Should I stick w/ a mirror (do a vertical one or do you think a coordinating sepia print/ canvas?). The drop leaf table stays and is used as a drink station during get togethers.

My office area. You've already seen this completed pic before but now you can see how the downstairs is starting to flow together. Still looking for about 2 yards of tan zebra print fabric to recover the chair seat. This room is right off of the hall. When DH's side is cleeean I'll show that.:

Quick pic of the bones of the LR to get an over-all idea of the flow again. Will post more and better once complete.

The DR is fairly done too and when I clean that (current dumping ground for Christmas decor) I will post those pics.

Comments (18)