SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tonda1_gw

remove F&P dish drawer?

tonda1
15 years ago

[Please excuse the cross-post - also on appliances - it is just that I know the kitchen group is so much more active and quite knowledgable on these things.]

Okay, this may not be possible, but I have had it and need a good solution! I have a upper/lower set of F&P dishdrawers that I have replaced a piece on the bottom drawer TWICE now and the crappy little plastic piece on the thing that turns the arm has now broken for a THIRD time. My dishwasher is only three years old, and I rarely even use the bottom drawer - usually use the top drawer or my Bosch, which I love BTW - so I am tired of replacing this piece every 4th or 5th time that I use the drawer! I was wondering if anyone knew if it is possible to REMOVE the lower drawer and still have the upper one work okay? I was contemplating putting a small refrigerator drawer or wine cooler or something in its place. Heck, at this point just a cabinet door with extra storage under there would be a better use of the space than a nonworking dishdrawer!!!! Any input is appreciated.

Comments (2)