SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
disney205

Electrolux Washer questions

disney205
11 years ago

I have had the Electrolux Wave Touch Washer for a week now and after being told by electrolux customer service there is no drain trap to clean out (i called before we bought the set to ask about this specifically), i just found out there really is. Is this something that I need to worry about. We have a dog and cat and a small child so i am afraid the hair and small kid items might get caught. Our old washer had a baby sock stuck in it. We have the pair stacked in a small space so no easy access to it. Electrolux customer service said I would have to pay for a service call every 6 months to a year to have it cleaned. That is crazy! If that is the case, i will return them for a samsung set.

A second question....the gasket around in the washer is already warped. It does not lay the same all the way around. Kinda bubbles in a few places. Is this normal. The serviceman that came out today indicated that this is normal....just seems kinda crazy that it would be like that after only 1 week of use.

I really like this set just don't want it to nickle and dime us with service calls for regular maintenance. I hope that those with experience can help me decide whether to keep this set or return it for samsung.

Thanks!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH