SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cjram

Kenmore HE3t washer

cjram
16 years ago

I read so much on this and other forums about these machines and What you all are forgetting and I can vogue for this and prove it because we ripped our washer down......and I have pics... the mold will collect behind the SS tub in the plastic drum housing... every repair man told me NO POSSIBLE WAY!!!! well I was so sick of being sick and my husband decided time to buy a new washer we did and a (top loader i will add). and when the top loader was delivered we ripped the front loader totally apart (any one that would like to see pics you can email me) but be forewarned they are GROSS!!!

I have done all the maintenance they have recommended and nothing helped (bleach, cascade, OXY, vinegar, leaving door open (which i may remind anyone is a risk if you have toddlers ) oh yes and lets not forget the washer magic they push down your throat to buy every time a sears tech comes out) I have a family of 6....4 girls and 2 of them babies so I have a lot of laundry....I will be more then happy to share what we found was hiding in the washer's this is not something you can see until you rip it totally down.

CJ

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars31 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21