SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

1 gallbladder+2 kidney stone+1UTI+1 large cyst= 2 surgeries

girlsingardens
15 years ago

I hadn't felt good the last 3 days and I thought that it was a touch of the flu. If finally hit me around 8 when I sat down t feed Hudson hat it wasn't the flu if the pain was around my ribs. I have had gallbladder problems for 5 months since I was pregnant and have had a cold and Peyton is having surgery on a cyst on her neck on Friday and Hudson i just now getting over croup So I decided to put it off to the middle of January. Well I was in tons of pain even on lortab and Darvacet. So the did blood work up and found out my potassium level were dangerously low which explains why I have been so stumbly. That I do have the flu which brought out all my problems. They did a CT scan and found 2 kidney stones, one of which I passd ghs morning and the other one is stil there givng me problems, my gall bladder still is full of small stones and sludge. Plus an UTI and with the antibiotics I cant breat feed Hudson which is a bummer. So Hopefully they cn tke it out the easy way or it will be a 4-6 inch incession.

So say a prayer for me and think of our family at this tme of stress.

Stacie

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone