SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

update on me and Peyton

girlsingardens
15 years ago

I had posted about Peyton's thyroglossal duct cyst and having the ultrasound and blood work. The good news is that her thyroid is normal and has normal function. The bad news is they want to do surgery next week since it is growing so quickly. It isn't too big of a thing, but will be a large inscission across her neck and stiches and have to stay the night at the hospital. I will stay with her and Hudson will stay some of the time (with breast feeding I hate giving him a bottle. We have a whole crew working on this, mil is coming to stay Thursday through Saturday, a good friend is coming to help me get the house in shape Thursday and coming to help with the kids ( mil is a nervous nellie), Dan and I will be in the hospital with Peyton and my mom will be shuttling Hudson in for feedings. Will wait a couple weeks and do my gall bladder surgery. So if you have any prayers left in you, think of my little peyton on Friday.

Stacie

ps just realized that I don;t have the flu.....it is my fried the nasty gallbladder. I took all my meds including pain one, took a hot bath and drank4 huge glasses of water. When dh gets home I am going in for a shot. I have been waiting 9 weeks since my csection but my cold, hudsons croup,peytonssurgery and haydens croup, I can't be sick and in hispital worrying about my babies

Comments (5)