SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mc_hudd

A couple new things I picked up today...

mc_hudd
14 years ago

Hi. I went through the laundry aisle at my local Walmart today & found some new stuff... Just curious if anyone had used these things & what they thought.

#1 Tide Washer Cleaner (not sure that's the exact name; also this may not be new, but I'd never seen it @ my WM before.) It comes in a 3 pack for $6.95. You're supposed to use 1 packet per month to keep your washer clean.

I used one of these tonight & did see a little bit of a difference on the back of the washer drum, and they smell good, but other than that my washer was already pretty clean, so didn't notice a huge difference.

#2 Purex 3-in-1 sheets. $5.94 for 20 sheets. I saw a post on here about these, but it was from May & was just curious if there were any new comments.

I had a medium sized load of lightly soiled laundry to do tonight so I tried one of these in it. It seemed to do OK. My clothes came out clean & they also felt soft after the dryer cycle, so I guess they do what they promise, but I'm not sure how they'd do on heavily soiled laundry. My DH is a construction worker so I'll soon find out. :)

#3 Tide stain pacs (again, can't remember the exact name, they're like the dishwasher pacs you can buy). 10 pack for $3.74.

I bought some of these, but haven't tried any yet. Again, my DH's work clothes will be the real test on them. Has anyone else tried these?

I also saw, but didn't buy, a Bounce dryer "bar". I guess you stick it to your dryer drum & it's supposed to last for a while... I think the package may have said a month or longer. I am curious to hear anyone's experience w/ these also... Not sure if I'll try one or not, but maybe. :)

TIA for any opinions you may have to share w/ me.

~Shannon

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH