SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Thank you Terri for the well wishes and a ?? about a kiddy card s

girlsingardens
15 years ago

I would like to thank Terri for her concern for my Peyton and my surgery tomorrow. If I could ask one favor for my girls it would be that they love getting mail. Rhiannon has had to be my helper for the last 3 months, I could have cried today when I went up to get something for her and she said, it's okay mama I know you don't feel good. All 4 kids have been shuffled around between friends and family the last 3 months and hope things are back to normal tomorrow. It would really mean a lot to both girls to get some mail, a card a sticker, whatever would mean so much to them. Even though they are only 3 and 5 the stress we have all been under is tough. Hayden won't let go of me and when I leave the room, he cries because he thinks I am leaving him.

If you could take a minute and send off a note or card it would mean the world.Email me and I can give you my address. With my c-section and meds I haven't even been able to drive to leave the house unless my DH was home, so we have had some sad little faces around here.

Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers and help,

Stacie

girlsingardens

Comments (8)