SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beekeeperswife_gw

Just Had To Share--It's Official! Settled Today

beekeeperswife
12 years ago

Well, we are land owners! Woo Hoo. They break ground next week, I cannot wait to get started.

And I don't want to jinx anything, but we did have a buyer come through this week (maybe #66?, we are up to 69) who loved the whole house. They have to see if they can purchase it without selling current house. She told her agent so many things to make sure to pass along to us. This is the kind of person I want to sell the house to, someone who really appreciates all the work we have done. Crossing my fingers and toes. But of course, I'm always prepared for the worst.

So, you've seen the kitchen plan (it has been tweaked a little since then (the dish drawer looks like 2 drawers rather than one big deep drawer, very nice and balanced. The way I like it). I am going with Super White or White Fantasy. I've shmoozed the granite guy and he is now on the hunt for the more white with gray swirls type of slabs. We have months to locate this, so this is good.

Next on the list is shmoozing the foreman. Need to meet him and find out what his liquor of preference is. Nothing like an expensive bottle of scotch to pave the way to little favors.

Thanks to all of you for your support and pushing me to leave the KD1 and move on. I didn't think it was possible. but my builder almost seems relieved to have another option to offer to customers now! See? You ALL are so smart!

Thanks again,

Bee

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!