SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
buy1soon

some ideas....for a road trip and 5 days in an empty kitchen

Terri_PacNW
14 years ago

Okay, hubby just reserved our "hotel" Apartment at a place in Walla Walla. Our oldest son is playing in a 4 day baseball tournament.

I finally found a place that had a full kitchen, and it happens to be a small house. (I was so dreading eating out all that time or trying to prepare meals in a microwave.)

I talked with the Owner and he says it's fully functioning, but I have to bring my own dishes, pots, untensils and such.

No biggie, I have plenty of things to take.

So help me out. What do you all think is MUST items?

With all three boys and us in the van, that leaves just the back well/storage space for the weekend. So I can't over pack. Which will already hold a full baseball gear bag for the big boy, plus I'm sure another gear bag for the little ones to "play". So I maybe have two "boxes" I can pack. LOL

Aside from my plastic picnic wear (plates, cups and utensils), my big covered saute pan and my medium sauce pan, plus favorite tongs, few wooden spoons, a cutting board and my 3 fav knives...whatelse should I bring..Oh and I'll likely toss in the blender/FP because the boys love their smoothies.

Comments (18)