SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kacram

road trip to rio grande, ohio, in middle of winter help!

kacram
15 years ago

LOL DS is going to school there this coming semester. We have to get him there by the 10th.. blech. I'm nervous!

What do you think might be better weather wise? Apparently he needs his truck because the college is so small that the Lab is shared with another school, 30 MILES a way and he will have to provide his own transportation there. Makes me nervous! I have to get this figured out.! I don't even have plane reservations yet. All the worry with Dad and trying to figure out the memorial service, and trying to figure out how to pay for school... blech!

washington, to Boise, Idaho , through Salt Lake City, southern Wyoming, middle of Nebraska, through Omaha, through Davenport, across middle of Illinois, through Indianapolis, cutting diagonally through Ohio to Rio Grande. A 2 hour drive SE of Columbus, an 1 1/2 hour drive east of Charleston, West Virginia

OR,

go through Wa, northern Idaho, Billings montana, through North Dakota, to Minneapolis, throught Milwaukee, Chicago, Indianapolis and Down to Rio Grande, Ohio

I'm thinking the first one, though longer, looks a little safer? I'm not used to BAD WINTER weather! WE have it easy out here. I'm stressed about all of this !

Comments (20)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus