SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandca

Matching Miele Dryer??

sandca
15 years ago

I have decided to buy the Miele W1213. My standard size Kenmore dryer still works great so I'm not sure if I should purchase the matching dryer.

Pro: Matching pair could be installed under a counter or stacked. My Kenmore has controls on the top so couldn't go under counter. Since this model is discontinued it would be difficult to purchase the matching dryer later. Miele dryer and washer plug into connection box which plugs into existing 220V outlet. This would make installation easier. Otherwise I would need to make another 220V outlet for washer. How do most people make their electrical connections.

Con: It seems wasteful purchasing a new dryer ($800) when old one still works. I'm also very nervous that I won't be happy with a dryer that looks much smaller than a standard dryer. I can't take them back. Is the Miele dryer effective in drying a 6 kg load without the clothes wrinkling or drying unevenly. Are those of you with European size dryers happy with the size or should I keep my standard size Kenmore. Thanks for any input.

Comments (3)