SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
foodonastump

butter, cameras and lobster

foodonastump
11 years ago

Killing a few birds with one stone here.

Butter - I recently discovered that, at least where I shop, Plugra European Style butter is priced on par with the national brands like LoL, perhaps even a bit cheaper. So I bought some and could not believe the difference in taste. Even my 7 y.o. chose it in a taste test. Worth a try IMO if it's reasonably priced by you.

Cameras - My camera seems to have died last weekend. The lens won't come out and open up when I turn it on, and I get a message saying to power down and try again. I've done that dozens of times, with different batteries, with no luck. I might take it somewhere and see if there's a simple fix because it was relatively expensive back when I bought it 5 or 6 years ago, but if anyone has a point and shoot that they'd particularly recommend over the competition, I'd appreciate any feedback.

Lobsters - I rememeber reading somewhere that due to the molting cycle this time of year is the best time to buy lobster; more meat yield per pound. They were on sale last week so I bought some and I have to say, those lobsters were FULL of meat. If you love lobster and only splurge occassionally, I say now is the time.

Last night's dinner was lobster roll. Nothing but lobster, celery and a touch of mayo. In hot dog buns toasted with Plugra butter. So good!

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths