SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20023316

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh...I am floating on air....

User
12 years ago

I got a new canner and meat grinder today...oh my gosh, I am sooooo excited. I got the All American 921 canner and a meat grinder so I can make my own sausage. Weeee....weee..weee....weee...weeee... now if spring would come on so I could get to gardening and get all the vegetables I want grown....what I don't get grown, I can go to the farmer's market and bicker with the farmers on their prices...weeee...weee...weeee..wee..I am soo tickled pink...kinda like that pig on t.v. LOL I have been wanting this forever...like for about 4 years. I love canning and gardening. I am old fashioned at heart..hit me, beat me, call me trash, but I am a penny pinching girl at heart and I swear I should have been a housewife of the 30's and 40's. LOL I still love to can and freeze veggies and give it to my grown children...they probably don't appreciate it, but I still do it..but every year they come by and raid my freezers and my canning stuff...as long as they bring my jars and rings back they are welcome to it all. :~) Don't know why this is such a passion of mine but it is. LOL!!! Here is a picture of my canner..

Here is a link that might be useful: All American Canner 921

Comments (13)