SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susie_que12

tgif! 6-6-8

susie_que
15 years ago

Happy Friday and Happy Graduation to all our forum friends attending graduations and grad parties!

Today is supposed to begin a heat wave here in Philly! High 90's for the next few days!

YIKES!!!

Its so nice out now...just came in for another little cup of joe. I was out admiring the handy work of a few wayward teens. They were bored I guess and they decided it would be so much fun to try to rip down the neighbors railroad tie retaining wall, What they could not rip down they wrote all over with sharpies. I was at work so I did not see anything but I know who it was....there is a bad element here-I suppose most blocks have some sort of problems like this.

I think it may be time to take over the block captain job again-the lady who took over for me is not doing a good job-in fact one of her kids is involved with the bad element.

On another note...today is Drews last exam. He has short days next week and done on Friday. I will be SO happy to see this year end!! I didn't post too much about it but its been a terrible year for Drew. He just didn't seem to adjust to high school life and my one time honor student is barely passing. Frank and I have been pulling our hair out trying to help him but he is just not motivated. Hopefully after having summer off he'll start 10th grade with a better attitude!

Amy and I will hit the gym while he takes his last 2 tests.

I am going to try to get my hair cut today too.

My "girl" has gone out on early maternity leave so for this cut I may just go to a hair cuttery type place for a trim.

Her baby is due in July so I'll have to have another trim befor she returns in Sept-Oct.

Tonight I was invited to see my co-worker off to his prom.

A co workers prom you ask??

Yes a prom! Theres a young boy who is really a cool kid. Turn out he is Charles BEST friend!! so my co worker is taking Charles sister (my great step neice) to the prom!!

Charles does not want to go-more on that later.

After that I was invited to a jewelry demonstration. I do not wear a lot of jewelry but I'll go and see...maybe I will get a jump start on holiday shopping??

Tomorrow I have to work early but I also get done early which is good as its the block clean up and I need to be here LOL!! Someone has to talk some sense into these people! LOL!! No really the block needs a good cleaning and we as a community have to work together to make this a safe neighborhood.

Tomorrow night Frank and I are going out to dinner...nothing to celebrate really, well maybe celebrate just getting thru the past year LOL!!

Sunday is Pocono Race day. The guys get up before the crack of dawn and set up camp on the infield of the Pocono Racetrack and watch the race. I went once and vowed to never go again!! LOL Its LOUD!! However I do help him get ready so he doesn't forget anything.

I will no doubt have to work but I will treat myself to something sinful for dinner!! Maybe get some crabs and go to my moms and pig out!!

CLINK to my forum friends and cheers to a happy weekend!!

Cheers!

Susie

Comment (1)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH