SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

TGIF 6-13-08 It's Friday the 13th

girlsingardens
15 years ago

I forgot until I turned on the news this morning that it is Friday the thirteenth. Hope nothing unusual happens today. DH took the girls down to my sister today and I will be cleaning and getting ready for us to leave for vacation on Monday. Hayden is staying with my folks and DH the girls and I are going on our first family vacation and are going to the Black Hills area in South Dakota. We are planning on hitting Bear Country USA (Peyton thinks we are taking a baby bear home with us), Mt. Rushmore, Reptile Gardens, and Flintstone village. We hope to spend a day at Custer State park and see some buffalo and other wild life. I went to the Dr. and got the okay to travel, and found out I have a bladder infection, which is what would explain why I feel so carpy.

I need to get some plants in the ground today and hope it rains today and clean the house and pack the clothes for everyone. DH wants us to have the van packed and ready to go on Sunday night so we just have to get up and go. I plan on taking my computer but if I am MIA next week you will know where I am at.

Stacie

girlsingardens

Comments (10)