SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larsi_gw

There is a One hour+ wash cycle on Electrolux Wave Touch

larsi_gw
14 years ago

I was surprised that Suburbanmd said the Electrolux Wave Touch washer only has short wash cycles, and that the Miele W48xx Series could provide a true one hour + of wash action tumbling, whereas the Electrolux cannot do this.

I contacted Electrolux, and Sorry Suburbanmd...My Electrolux Wave Touch washer does this as well. :) option

According to them, in most wash options (but especially Normal, Whitest Whites and Sanitize) all one must do is select Heaviest Soil and add steam. Adding steam can be done with warm as well as hot and sanitize water temps. Electrolux said by selecting Heaviest Soil and then adding steam, this will produce a "traditional European style wash cycle" with roughly ONE hour of wash action tumbling. After the ONE hour of washing, the cycle will then be followed by either 2 or 3 rinses and the spin cycle will follow with the spin speed that was selected.

They said using this ONE hour wash/tumble cycle will give superior and amazing cleaning results and stain removal, without the use of strong chemicals or detergents.

I'm telling you...Electrolux REALLY did their homework and research with these units. They are very European, and with using the cycles & options...you can feel the Swedish design and thoughts. Having family in Sweden (as well as Germany)...I have used lots of Euro machines over many, many years. These Electrolux units are the Swedish answer to Germany's Miele W48xx series!!

Comments (22)