SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caroline94535

Guess Who is NINE! 5 Harry Boy photos

caroline94535
12 years ago

January 11 was Harry's ninth birthday. He partied in true Harry style.

In the morning he had his ears cleaned and his toenails trimmed. He got to ride "to town" with Papa, and without Sam, to get a bath at PetCo. Then he got to pick out a new Jolly Ball to replace the one that finaly broke after nearly nine years of hard use.

On the way home they stopped at the gas station to buy an extra-long SlimJim that he always shares with Papa.

When he got home the fun continued with Birthday Celebrations, wild tennis ball games, and tag-teaming Wes with that pesky Sam.

It's very, very good to be the Harry Dog!

Posing for photos isn't so much fun. Yes; he's sitting on a chair at the table. If I set them on the floor for the photos, the photos show a bird's eye view of body parts that they don't want to expose to the general public! LOL

"Happy Birthday to Meeeeeeeee!"

His "cake plate" was garnished with 1/2 sliced apple (his favorite), two sprigs of broccolli (his favorite), 1 piece of cheddar cheese (his favorite), heart-shaped dog cookies with a smear of butter (his favorites), 1/4 sliced green pepper (his very favorite), and a small can of the "Cesar Canine Cuisine" (his new favorite) standing in as a "cake" to hold the candle.

I don't really need my ears cleaned! (I'm in the process of painting the living room. The concrete/stucco walls have a dark line along the ridge where the baseboard was removed. It's been cleaned and sanded now.)

New tennis ball hidden in his mouth, growling and running down the hallway to catch Wes.

I can't believe this bundle of love is now 9 years old. "It was only yesterday..."

Harry is third from the left. That's our darling BeeGee; we still miss her. She was much smaller than even Sam; he is so much like her.

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County