SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caroline94535

He's a Birthday Boy Again! Harry's SIX!

caroline94535
15 years ago

My little baby puppy had his sixth birthday today! For the past five years and nine months he has been my constant companion, my best buddy, my little sweetheart.

I never knew how sad and lonely my days were until this stinky little wild man came to fill them with joy and love. I've not had a lonely, or quiet moment since! LOL

I didn't get good photos this year. I'm going to reshoot some tomorrow. The chair he is on is the "lounger" I bought at a thrift store just for him. It's about 5' round, with a back like a sofa. I don't know what to call it; it's too big to be a pouf, and too low to be a loveseat. It's perfect for Harry, though.

His "cake," as always, was made from his favorite tidbits...green and red bell peppers, apple slices, brocolli sprigs, butter dots, a small meat ball of fresh venison, and a "confetti sprinkle" of shredded carrot.

Mom fed him some tidbits...

And Papa fed him some tidbits...

And he played a rowdy game of "Two" with his new tennis balls! (Please don't notice the nasty carpet. It will be gone this summer! The stain is where a slice of pizza hit the floor and I can't get the oil stain out.)

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!