SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

Cookbook Program Recommendations?

lynninnewmexico
13 years ago

I'm a newbie to this particular forum, but a regular on the Decorating and Holidays forums (and a former regular over on Kitchens). I did a search here to see if this was a former topic, but came up with zero, so my question is . . .

Does anyone have the Living Cookbook program for their computer? What do you think of it? Easy to use?

I've been looking for the best program for me for a while now. I think that this might be it, but I don't want to waste my time and money before running it past fellow GWers. GW is always the best place, I've found, for good practical info.

I love to cook and am good at it. I own tons of cookbooks and actually started my own several years ago. I used the Master Chef computer program, which was pretty good, but ended up causing too many computer glitches before expiring. I'm finally ready to give it another try . . . if I can find the right program for my needs.

For me, that's more about creating my own personal cookbook with my favorite recipes, which are many. I'm always up for adding more good recipes and so having a ready source to look at is an added bonus. But, my main concern is that a program has a good format for me to create an extensive, many chaptered personal cookbook. Not to print out, but just to keep on my laptop here in my kitchen to use every day.

Anybody out there that has an experience with Living Cookbook program . . . or any others?

TIA for any and all info!

Lynn

Comments (3)