SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brenda55_gw

San Antonio Get Together

brenda55
14 years ago

We had a great get together in San Antonio. Clive and Sharon of course drove the most miles, but Sally (Sally2) and her DH, Jerry, drove in from Garland and May, her DH (Len) and her 2 good-looking guys came in from Houston. My DH (Jim), daughter and Aleksi joined us also for lunch at Rosario's downtown. I was glad we didn't do the Riverwalk for lunch as it poured rain for a while, but cleared up before we left. You can see some of the reminants of the rain on Clive's T-Bird as he and Sharon were taking off. May and her family returned to Houston Sunday.

Clive and Sharon and Sally and Jerry went to the Riverwalk that night and met up for drinks and got some great pics of the Alamo at night.

Clive, Sharon, Jerry, Sally, Jim and I met at Mi Tierra for breakfast today. Clive, Jim and I can give you some advice about ordering breakfast tacos! Then Clive and Sharon took off East towards Karen's. Sally, Jerry, Jim and I walked thru Market Square as I was running out of my vanilla. Jerry and Sally were going to take the backroads to Dallas.

We greatly enjoyed meeting/seeing everyone. Another cooking forum get together goes down in the books.

Okay, I can't figure out the pics again, but Clive, Jerry and May all have some to post and I'll keep trying, but wanted to get this up.

Brenda

Here is a link that might be useful: San Antonio Get Together

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville