SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

My New Year's Resolution - Skin care products

Oakley
13 years ago

I haven't made any NY's Resolutions since I was in my 20s because I never kept it.

This time I am. You know those "little old ladies" with beautiful and flawless skin? When talking to or reading about them, it seems they always use an Estee Lauder product. Always. Because it's been around forever, and Estee had her products way before other popular skin care products came out.

I'm tired of switching face cremes to find just the right thing for my face. I was always too impatient waiting for a miracle to happen overnight!

However, I do always use Clinique's moisturingz lotion because I have sensitive eyes. That won't change.

Last summer I received a sample bottle of EL's "Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Creme" to wear at night. I gave it a try and I thought I saw a slight difference.

Then I decided I'm going to stay loyal to this creme and see if my skin will be like the little old ladies. lol. I broke down and spent the bucks on a jar of it, and I kid you not, I can tell a difference.

My NY's Resolution is to use this creme for a year so I can see if it makes me a "pretty little old lady" too!

Have any of you stuck with one of these cremes for a long time like I plan to do? I figure if I don't, then how will I know it won't work?

Comments (9)