SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marzhere

Suggestions for Egg Slicer & Measuring Cup

marzhere
14 years ago

Hi all, I'm in need of a new egg slicer and a 2-cup measuring cup and would like know your suggestions.

I seem go thru egg slicers pretty regularly. I use the slicer just about daily and only for eggs. The problem is that the wires get stretched (usually only the ones on the outside edges) and then start going into the wrong slot. I've tried ones from Pampered Chef, Farberware and assorted cheapies. All seem to do the same thing. Do I need a better quality one, different shape or maybe it's operator error, lol. I would also like to use it for the occasional mushroom and black olives, if possible.

I'm also on the lookout for a 2-cup measuring cup. I would like it to be accurate, microwave and dishwasher safe (where as my current glass one is 'technically' dishwasher safe, the red markings are no longer red and getting slightly hard to read). I've seen some, but haven't found one that covers all three of my wants. I would probably be willing to go to a different size, but find the 2-cup one would be preferable.

Do you have any suggestions for egg slicers and/or measuring cups.

Comments (6)