SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lorifromutah

~a puppy fix....for those who need one..lol

LorifromUtah
16 years ago

At 20 days a laundry basket is needed to transport the puppies. They have outgrown the salad bowl.

LOL

Aren't they cute?

They 'live' in the store/furnace room just down the hall from my computer. They are starting to move about and make puppy noises. Grunting can be heard any time they are awake.

There's a couple of very vocal puppies who are big boobs; they whine a lot. Then there's two are downright mouthy and bark anytime you walk in the door, past the door and speak to them.

One very special little boy gets first pick out of the whole batch. His name is Sam and he's seven. His brother got a puppy from Gabby's first batch. Sam got a puppy from the last batch but sadly, it died. Now he wants another,

The fellow who owns Whiskers (the puppies daddy) lost a dog a few weeks ago. He has a pair of dogs who are full brother and sister to Tuffy. Whiskers is from those dogs. He will get his pick after Sam chooses.

So, since I have deposits for five puppies this means they all have homes...good homes I might add. I don't sell a puppy to just anyone!

I worried Gabby would have trouble raising seven puppies so I keep a bowl of puppy chow out for her all the time. She is also getting all the fat trimmings from my kitchen. Her weight is good and she's slick and shiny. The puppies, as you can see, are doing well too. Even so, I'm giving her a break her next heat cycle. Three batchs three heat in a row is enough for any dog, no matter their health. She is such a good little mother but she needs a break.

Enjoy!

Lori

Comments (26)