SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
livebetter

new laundry products from Seventh Generation

livebetter
13 years ago

I "caught wind" that Seventh Generation had a few new products coming. Looks like some of them are on the website now. Sounds very interesting.

You know the product addict in me will have to try them (if I can get them here in Canada). I noticed my usual health food haunt was almost out of SG stock - maybe to make way for new product - hope so :)

Larsi, you should love the "multiple enzyme systems" :)

Natural 4x Laundry Detergent

Our best yet, inside and out! Our most technologically-advanced formula yet uses multiple enzyme systems to fight tough stains. This powerful formula is packaged in an innovative recyclable or compostable bottle, made from 100% recycled fiber. The entire packaging system (fiber bottle, pouch, spout, cap) system uses 66% less plastic than a typical 100 oz 2X laundry bottle - while delivering the same number of loads!

Available in Free & Clear and Geranium Blossoms & Vanilla (interesting scent).

I know SG powder and 2X liquid rate fairly well with Consumer Reports (FWIW). I have used both and like them. I wish they had a tad more scent but it's better than overwhelming.

I also noticed they reformulated their powder (or so it appears). A new scent as well, Real Citrus and Wild Lavender (yum). It also comes in Free & Clear.

Product Features

Super-Concentrated: Use Less, More Cleaning Power

Free of Optical Brighteners and Synthetic Fragrances

Contains Enzymes and Oxygen-Based Bleach

Biodegradable

Designed for Standard and HE Machines

http://www.soap.com/product/productdetail.aspx?productid=96636

Here is a link that might be useful: Seventh Generation - new 4X concentrate liquid

Comments (13)