SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
allison0704_gw

Skinceuticals Phloretin CF - Review/Update

allison0704
13 years ago

This is a follow up to our discussing Phloretin CF on the "how old am I thread." I ordered online ($109) and have been using about two weeks. I didn't think I would have anything to report in such a short time span, but I am happy to be wrong. lol DH has been using it too. Why not?! ;D I asked him today if he could tell a difference with his skin and he said some fine red (vein) lines on his cheeks are now gone. I'd have to give it an A+. My skin tones are even and the redness on/around my nose (beginning of Rosacea) and the few broken veins I had next to nose are all but gone - one to go!

We are using "5 drops" as directed after washing face at night. It goes a looong way! 5 drops not only does my face, but neck and upper chest. I am going to start putting 1 drop on the top of my hands at night too. I can see why DD1 would like to bathe in it!

My upper chest is looking better - was kinda splotchy, to me anyway, and starting to look "old." I was going to ask my surgeon what treatments they do in his office at my check-up this week, but not now!

I have not found it to be drying (as discussed in other thread) and neither has DH. I would say I have normal skin with some very slightly oily T areas in the hot summer. I was a tad worried about it causing acne but it hasn't.

A bottle would last one person several months. Probably three. I haven't looked at ours closely, but will tomorrow. I do know it's at least half full.

Comments (13)