SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
griz4

Bosch 300 vs 500 series Nexxt FL washer

griz4
17 years ago

My 7 year old Kenmore FL(Frigidare make) is on its way out- i guess the spider arm has snapped as the final rinse sounds as if a jet engine is taking off in my basement and drum is very loose inside the washer with the last few loads we have done. up to this point, it has done me well, but was hoping to get a few more years out of it. Have been reading about it all weekend and sounds like to repair it will cost as much to get a new washer.

I like the reviews i have read on the Bosch line from various sites and know they have a $100 mail in rebate from the website which will help defray the cost of a new washer.

Can anyone tell me what the major advantage is to the 500 series vs 300 series for the FL washer. Does anyone own a 300 series? if so how do you like. most of posts i have read everyone has the 500 series and seems to like it alot. I dont need a lot of bells and whistles, so if i can save a $100 by getting the 300 series(over the 500 based on the prices at Lowes.com), plus the $100 rebate i would like to go that route. any help would be appreciated.

Comments (26)