SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gwanny2three

Keep my nephew in your prayers once again please...

gwanny2three
15 years ago

Once again the have found cancer in my nephew Alan. Things have been so up and down for them for the last few months when they found the tumor on his brain. Then they said it wasn't a tumor, then it was...just been crazy! I wish these doctors could get it straight, it's so cruel to put someone through what they've been through. One doctor says to go home and wait to die..nothing can be done. The next doctor says there is alot of hope. Then this doctor runs some tests and finds cancer in his lungs and doesn't get back to them with anything for almost 2 weeks! He was scheduled to have surgery a few weeks ago to remove the spots on the lungs but the doctor cancelled it and said they found more in his leg! Really poor communication! Now today they are going to meet with the doctor to see what plan, if any they are going with. This doctor is the same one that saved his leg 3 years ago when he had a rare type of cancer and almost lost his leg. He said he may still lose it....they will know nothing until they talk to him today. I'm going to call my sister in a bit to see if she's heard anything. This is so hard on her. It's her first grandson and they are very close. I can see it's taking it's toll on her too. She looks drained and tired. This roller coaster has been hard on everyone. I hope they find an answer today. Alan is only 25, he has lot's of living to do God willing! Please think of him when you say your prayers....

Comments (27)