I have to brag for a minute...
17 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDESLast-Minute Dorm Decorating Guide, Part I
See how to make your college dorm room go urban-modern or prep with 5 easy pieces
Full Story
CHRISTMAS4 Rustic, Romantic Christmas Ornaments to Craft in Minutes
Make these deceptively easy paper ornaments with the kids or savor some solo crafting time
Full Story
CHRISTMAS10 Quick Solutions for Last-Minute Holiday Problems
Sail right by potential decorating, hosting and gift-giving pitfalls with these invaluable nick-of-time tricks
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESLast-Minute Dorm Decorating, Part 2
Make your college dorm room go Bohemian Chic or Minimalist with 5 easy pieces
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME10-Minute Updates to Freshen Up Your Home
When life is hectic and time is limited, these speedy styling tricks can make a big difference
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWatch an Entire Kitchen Remodel in 3½ Minutes
Zip through from the gutting phase to the gorgeous result, thanks to the magic of time-lapse video
Full Story
EDIBLE GARDENS8 Last-Minute Additions to a Summer Edible Garden
It’s not too late to get these vegetables and herbs planted for a bountiful harvest this year
Full Story
CHRISTMAS TREESLast-Minute Christmas: Mini Tree in a Pot
Create a temporary tree with cuttings or buy a small live tree to love for years
Full Story
CHRISTMASLast-Minute Holiday: Quick Ways to Personalize Your Decor and Gifts
See how to put on a finishing flourish with a simple stick of chalk and how to put together a kit for an adorable edible snowman
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
petaloid
janie_gaOriginal Author
Related Discussions
I Have to Brag About My Nanking Cherry Jam
Q
Can I brag about my kids for a minute?
Q
My DIL is a hero, and I just have to brag!
Q
I just have to brag...a little
Q
FlamingO in AR
Linda Wayman
sooey
trinitytx
coral_ok
glenda_al
janie_gaOriginal Author
kacram
wifetojoeiii
sooey
lydia1959
petaloid
janie_gaOriginal Author