SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
orie_gw

need help with sinus issues...

orie
15 years ago

My DH suffers from sinus problems. He gets extrememly congested at night- can't breathe. He blows his nose but nothing comes out. He had sinus surgery a few yrs. back but the MD did tell him, sinus surgery is temporary. We have found out it is true! Anyway, he has mod. high BP so anything w/ decongestants etc... will raise it. He now has a cold, and though, his sinuses are moist, he can blow and it helps but the congestion returns. He's miserable and has been this way for a very long time. Short of more surgery, does anyone have a suggestion... any old fold remedies you may know of? We have tried everything that's out there in the market, even olbas oil, which is supposed to clear you when inhaled. It's pretty bad for him... I spend 1/2 my nights just listening to him breathe or NOT. I have to bop him so he breathes after he starts to snore. Oh, yes, snoring becomes an issue because he's so clogged up. His nights are horrible and so are his days because he's so tired from lack of a good night's rest. The ENT now wants to inject something into the tissues of his sinuses to reduce the swelling in there. What do you all think, any ideas?

Comments (14)