SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
parma42

Cat sitter report

parma42
14 years ago

I know that Stinkygardener had a post about leaving her cat while on vacation.

We just got back from ours and I have nothing but a rave repot about our cat sitter.

Arwen had only been alone for one night prior to our vacation and we've only had her since May. She's a very social cat and I was afraid she'd be miserable.

When we returned, there was a lovely letter on our kitchen counter.

Welcome home! I hope you had a fabulous trip. Arwen was great. She is by far one of the most beautiful and loving little cats I've ever met. She met me at the door each time and was happy.

She got fresh food & water every day according to your instructions and I brushed her every day, too. We also tracked down & played with all her toys every day. I added a little pink mouse to her collection & she is quite the little hunter with it.

Your mail is in the box on the counter.

Thank you for trusting me with your beautiful home (the garage code worked perfectly!) and of course with sweet Arwen.

Please call & let me know you're home safe.

Her letter meant so much to us and provided a mental picture of the occurances in our absence.

This gem is a vet tech from the office we use and we'll avail ourselves with her services, in the future, without hesitation.

Arwen looked great and was very happy to see us.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County