SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Two brothers x too much sharing = RSV and Hospital stay

girlsingardens
15 years ago

Okay guys give me a hand. I went to my folks on Sunday and have been working with the Dr and changed my meds and am off pain meds. I had an appointment with counselor ,went to that and was lucky enough to make my pediatriation ( I am 33) see my sneezy, snotty, wheezy, rapid breathing boys. Took blood work from both and did treatments for their breathing. Over heard the nurses say RSV on both boys. Should clarify, we had the Pediatric from He&* before insisting on having my old doctor take over my case. Funny thing she and her husband who delivered 4 of my siblings both came to my wedding and reception. Any ways Dr. just came in and both are improving but aren't 100 percent yet. We will watch through the afternoon and not be too excited about getting to leave.

Just thought I would update, some on FaceBook have seen my post but luckily both boys are asleep and we have wireless internet and I need an out so thanks for listening. Thanks for the cards and things for the girls, Haven't had a chance to go through them DH did pick up mail but we have been at my folks.

So please say a prayer ( should say another prayer) for our family. Peyton will be back at this hospital overnight next week for surgery on her cyst, and I am 1 week and 1 day past gallbladder surgery. Funny one, I asked if there should be some bruising after surgery and he said not much, so he inspected the sites and said Oh my it normally doesn't look like that, you must bruise easily.

So back to watching my sick boys now, could be 3-4 days and you try keeping a 19 month old entertained any ideas would be great. I think Teri and Linda might have my address or let me know and I can email you. I will post some pics f my sick sleepy ones if you want to send wishes to the boys.

Lots of love and knockers up, even if I have to hang them by chains from my ears as earrings.

Stacie

girlsingardens

Comments (7)