SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shirl51_gw

Ring around the Tub

shirl51
14 years ago

Hi

I have been reading the postings here and learning a lot. However I am having trouble finding anything regarding this problem.

I bought the Maytag Bravo MVWB750WR in November, 2009 from Home Depot at a great price $300 off. Anyway, I love the machine my clothes are coming out cleaner and no tangling so far. I do exactly like I was instructed dropping them in piles. I have used Affresh a few weeks ago when the signal came one. I use liquid Tide HE (just ordered Persil after reading about it here)

Now here is my stupid question. I noticed there is a ring in the tub just like a dirty ring you see in the bathtub after bathing. When I rub my finger against the ring its like white powder. I did the affresh again wiped it dry but its still there. I always leave the top up and wipe it dry when I am finish with the laundry. I just bought some bleach to use have not tried it yet. I do not use fabric softener in the machine. Can anyone help me turn my beautiful stainless steel tub back to looking like new??? Please

Shirl

Comments (12)