SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
skytop_gw

GE Service is an experience of frustration and disappointment

skytop
15 years ago

I had to make 3 phone calls to schedule a second GE service appointment for a new Monogram refrigerator and range hood problem. I was put on hold and then disconnected. Finally, a service call was scheduled.

On the appointment day, I received a call from a technician who stated he could not find my house. He had my phone number and name, but the wrong street and the wrong city!!! GE had verified my address during my phone call, but service had it all wrong. I called GE immediately explaining the problem but they would not understand the situation. They kept repeating that a service tech was scheduled and that I should wait. I stated that the technician indeed was scheduled but in the wrong city! I was advised that I should reschedule (and lose another day of work!). How frustrating!

This is the second botched up service appointment with GE. I have a sinking feeling inside telling me that I purchased from the WRONG company. GE has shown itself to be a seriously disorganized and confused operation. They promise much in their advertisements, but deliver virtually nothing. I regret buying GE Monogram appliances.

Comments (6)