SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andybp_gw

Love my Bluestar range but so frustrated with the service!!

andybp
14 years ago

Not sure what to do about this. We had our Bluestar range installed about 6 months ago and shortly after started to get in touch with them regarding the white glove service.

My husband ended up having to send in the registration 2 times as they lost it the first time. Finally after many emails and 4 phone calls he got in touch with Matt, the head of the service department.

Matt was very nice and came to our house personally to check our range. We were thrilled at this point and had forgotten how long it took us to finally get good service. At the time of his visit Matt promised to send us a manual (for some reason we never received one with delivery of our range) and 4 new grates since we had some rusting.

After a month went by with no delivery my husband followed up with an email and phone call. No response to his email or voice mail. After a second phone call he reached someone that said their database had been deleted and she was following up on service. She was surprised to hear that we had not been serviced well and was going to get back to us in 24 hours. That was 3 weeks ago and still no word.

Let me state again for the record that I couldn't be happier with my choice of range. I enjoy cooking on it every day and have no real issues with it at this point but can't imagine how a company that makes such a terrific product can fall so short when it comes to customer service.

Any suggestions on how to get results would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments (3)