SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grinch_gut

Thought I would pop in with a update on my life....

grinch_gut
12 years ago

We are still in OK...and B is just doing work around here...staying busy I miss the traveling but we now have 5 horses and 2 donkeys and so we need to take care of them.....but if a big job comes up we will do it and just hire Tanner to take care of the animals......Okay so Kasey has finally left Lee filed for divorce...she has good days and bad she still does not have the kids and is stiff fighting her addiction.....I pray everyday she over comes all this and becomes the person I know she can be!

Sydney got married over Christmas...yes our little Sydney is married....grown and married.....she and Cody (her boyfriend on an off since she was a sophmore) he is in the Army and we took him back yesterday to Ft. Leonard Wood he will be gone for 6 more wks then get his orders and she will move where he gets stationed....will post a pic.....

Dylan is graduated and working with Brian and loves surveying....he bought a truck an now a small 5th wheel and is doing great....

Tanner is a junior in high school and doing great continues to play in the Church band and choir at school....plays his music all the time......

I am now the crazy dog lady as over Christmas D was out shooting his gun a on dirt road and found a female weiner dog that was starving.....we have not found out who she belonged to or why she was out where she was....No houses where he was at....so we now have Holly! Eddie, Ivy, Boomer and Holly whew that is alot of pups! LOL Ookay going to see if I can remember to how to post a pic.....

Comments (26)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living