SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

Need ideas...Christmas

Oakley
12 years ago

I try to be original at Christmas and I've come up with a fun idea. I buy for three women, 2 are in their very early 30's, one is my age..a bit older. :)

We all like the same girly things so I plan on buying identical gifts for this project.

I found some beautiful large, fabric covered, oval shape boxes online. They look like a hat box and are a nice size.

I got each woman a different pattern. Pink & white toile/roses, light green window-pane check, and a burgandy with paisley...if I'm not mistaken on the patterns.

I'm wanting to fill the box completely full with small, feminine things, at small prices. This will be their main gift.

So far I have: Bath & Body Work's hand soap, B&BW travel size lotion (scented), a pair of snoozie slippers, and a vintage type calendar with magnet to put on the fridge.

I need more ideas. I'm thinking of getting each of them a nice dishtowel. Woo. lol.

I thought about notepads, which I may do..we always give each other stationery though, so I'll probably keep the trend.

Socks are out because of the Snoozies. I want unique ideas. Even decorative things that will fit into the box.

Also, where can I find those large plastic type gift bags where you can set something in it then tie the top off with a string?

Throw the ideas at me ladies!

Comments (28)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH