SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
frazoo_gw

Scared us to death....

frazoo
16 years ago

Yesterday, DH and I were at DD's and we all went to WalMart with baby Camryn. DD and I branched out and left DH and baby on a bench mid-store. There were 1 guy and 2 girls in the store dressed in Goth. He was wearing a long trench coat and he walked the aisles with "attitude" with the girls following him.

Soon, we and the whole store heard someone yell the F word, long and loud.....really drawn out and really loud. It sent chills up my spine and made my heart pound...same with DD, DH and other shoppers. The young guy goes striding from the back of the store to the front with coat tails flapping and a smirk on his face. He left the store with the girls trailing behind and looking embarrassed.

DD and I both hurried to DH and baby. We all had been thinking the same thing....Does the guy have a gun under his coat???

I won't even try to list the things that went through our heads in that split second...save the baby, hit the floor, throw things and distract him, call 911 (but, of course, DD and I had left our phones in purses with DH)...

I don't know if WalMart even had time to take any action. A couple of shoppers made comments to the "kids", but the guy just smart-mouthed back.

It was a chilling experience.

Leslie/KS

Comments (14)