SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mustangs81

Thank You From Mystic

mustangs81
11 years ago

Tricia, You went overboard (boat theme) with a totally unexpected thank you!

Hurricane Sandy: While I have lived through hurricanes my entire life, the devastation of this one was so chronicled on TV that I constantly thought of the implications of such a disaster. I was compelled to send a box of basic kitchen stuff to help Tricia and some of her neighbors on their road to recovery. It was such a small (think grain of sand on the Mystic Beach) donation but I had to do something.

Tricia has been very gracious in her communication with me, which was more than I expected considering what she is dealing with every minute of the day so this gift is a very big deal! Vermont Maple Syrup-last week I showed Beau a program on how maple syrup is made and it takes 40 gallons of sap to make a gallon of syrup. I have spoiled him with "real maple syrup".
Nautical Note Hot Pad-Mystic like.
Images Of America-Mystic-I know Tricia didn't know that I have a number of these books beginning with Exeter, NH where my mother's family is.
Air Bags-I also know that Tricia didn't know that BeauLily have a fun popping these each week; I have a lot of them in the garage and I let them pop 4 each.
Tourist Map of Mystic-It's been a long time since I've been to Mystic, I hope this is an omen that I'm going back soon.

(((Thank you Tricia)))

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County