SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

Pet Sponsoring. Heartsick - Why do I check the CL pet section.

User
14 years ago

I don't know why I look as it usually just upsets me. On and off I've been seeing a listing for dogs in a pound in a nearby state. A lot are scheduled to be euthanized today. That's probably everyday though. I happened to scroll down the pictures and came across Bruce. OMG I'm about in tears typing this. He looks sooo... scared. Getting a dog isn't an option right now. We're not home enough and have three cats that would be afraid.

Anyhow, I've never sponsored an animal before but thought I could at least do that. I called one of the numbers which actually linked me to the pound. They gave me a lady's number who's in charge of the Canine Crusaders. Her v. mail is full. I sent two emails a couple hours ago but haven't heard anything yet.

Anyone ever sponsor an animal? I don't fully understand the process but his face just put me in an emotional mess. I started to cry before I even got off the phone with the pound. I hate that I can't keep that under control. Especially hits me with animals.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bruce #801

Comments (21)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022