SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
whitdobe

New Christmas Tree, do you need one?

whitdobe
12 years ago

OK, don't laugh but I just bought a new Christmas tree. For the first time ever, I will be home for Christmas and the rest of my family will be coming to stay with us. Yes, I started looking at trees early and I'm so glad that I did. I got a fabulous and very realistic tree at a greatly reduced price.

I did have to put the tree together this morning to be sure that I liked it and didn't want to send it back. Also wanted to check out the lights.

While it could use a bit more "fluffing" and looks really "nekked" without ornaments, I'm thrilled with it.

I just wanted to let everyone know that if they're in the market for a Christmas tree this year you may want to check Balsam Hill since they're having great sales right now.

Tree looks like this:

And lest you all think I'm absolutely insane for thinking about buying a Christmas tree in August, it didn't just pop into my mind from no where. My Mom has a Christmas diorama that she hangs on the front door of her retirement condo every year. Last year the support broke and it hit the floor knocking most of the pices out of it and damaging the lights beyond repair. I was spending hours fixing this when I started thinking about a tree! (Hmm, should have "fluffed" the wreath before the photo.)

Here is a link that might be useful: Balsam Hill Christmas Tree Company

Comments (13)